Souther Illinois homeschooling 12yo boy with ASD,wanting social get together
    Unregistered Guest

Smile Souther Illinois homeschooling 12yo boy with ASD,wanting social get together

Hello, my name is Tracy and I homeschool my son. He is 12 years old and has an autism spectrum disorder. We live in rural Southern Illinois and I would love to get together with other parents and their children in this area. Maybe once a week or once a month maybe. He is immature for his age and has more fun with 6-8 year olds. It would be awesome if we could meet another family on the spectrum. But any get together would be great.

chalene88 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Tracy, my name is Charlene. I have a 6 year old autistic son that I just pulled out of the public school system. We live in Greenville. Where might you be located? Maybe we could set something up. I'm about to enroll my son into this program and feedback would be helpful. Thanks

hope75 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Charlene,
    I am in Centralia, Il. This is my second year homeschooling my three kiddos using T4L, including my 6 year old who shows signs of being on the Autism spectrum. I have been searching for folks in similar situations to possibly get together with. Let me know if I can be of any help

step_emm is offline Junior Member

Hello, My Son is age 14 and having trouble focusing in School .........he has been in Public Schools all his School years, is T4L a great place to start my Son ? will he really be learning ? I know it is not accredited but wanted to see if it will keep him on task ? how will he go to another School if it is not accredited, thank you for your help !