Supplementing Time4Learning
    crstarlette is offline Senior Member

Default Supplementing Time4Learning

Do you use Time4Learning as a complete curriculum or do you supplement with other resources? If you supplement, what do you use or create? I admit that I once created a Time4Learning lapbook. It took a really long time and was clearly created by a novice. We also often go to the library at the beginning of the week and check out books that will go along with the coming lessons on Time4Learning.

HollyGO is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by crstarlette View Post
    Do you use Time4Learning as a complete curriculum or do you supplement with other resources? If you supplement, what do you use or create? I admit that I once created a Time4Learning lapbook. It took a really long time and was clearly created by a novice. We also often go to the library at the beginning of the week and check out books that will go along with the coming lessons on Time4Learning.
    We use t4l as a supplement. What I do is purchase a lot of books on sale, clearance, garage sales, thrift stores; and sometimes even new. Hey, there is no better treat than a trip to Barnes & Noble with your child

We read a lot, journal, use free worksheets offline, starfalldotcom, Dollar Tree learning flashcrads and posters on addition, the Weather, and made calendars with their supplies. I also have bookmarked and reposted a lot of my favorite links and we occasionally use those as well.
    I do it for the homeschooling