Any Homeschoolers in Budapest, Hungary?
    jzsolock Guest

Smile Any Homeschoolers in Budapest, Hungary?

My sixth grader is being homeschooled here and i would still like him to keep in contact with other kid. Anyone out there?

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Any Homeschoolers in Budapest, Hungary?

Quote Originally Posted by jzsolock View Post
    My sixth grader is being homeschooled here and i would still like him to keep in contact with other kid. Anyone out there?

Hi, my 10 years old daughter is about the start home education in BP from Sept on, are you intereseted in cooperation?

SandraKnibbs is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Any Homeschoolers in Budapest, Hungary?

I am homeschooling my girls age 12 & 14 in Hungary . The children speak Hungarian and English and are strong in German . Are there any other homeschool families who would like to meet up for friendship and support ? Does anyone know of any courses my girls could attend to compliment their homeschool work . I am also looking for a few group lessons or something along these lines . I would love to keep up their German if there was something around the boarder of Austria and Hungary . I run a Performing Arts School and we put on alot of camps . I am wondering if there would be an interest for a homeschool camp in the summer . Just throwing lots of ideas . I feel now my girls are older they need more experiences , friendship groups and learning opportunities . Going back to school doesn't seem the right thig to do just jet . Would love any feedback and ideas from others !