Greetings from Canada. First grade!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Z's Mom

Thread: Greetings from Canada. First grade!

Z's Mom is offline Junior Member

Default Greetings from Canada. First grade!

Hello All, I'm new to homeschooling my First grade son. I hope this school year goes well. I would love to keep tabs and link with any one home schooling their first grader! Any one in the Ontario, Pickering/Ajax area? if not online is fine as well

mosinee2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Z's mom, I am also new to homeschooling for my first grader daughter. I do live in Virginia but am Canadian and originally from N.B. How did the first days for you ? We are adjusting to the routine and daily load. I like but my daughter has mixed feelings. Hopefully I can show her how this will be an advantage. Hope to hear from you. Mosinee2

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome to you both! So glad you stopped by and introduced yourselves. Definitely stop by our other forums, to see what conversations you can jump into.

Looking forward to seeing you both around the boards...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Z's Mom is offline Junior Member

Hey mosinee2!! The first day went very well. My son Zahid loves it, I like it very much as well. We are still adjusting to incorporating our schedule. Home school has many benefits but it is a work load for me too! I plan to sign him up for swimming lessons and or soccer. I'd like for him to have interaction with other children since he wont be in a normal class room. How has your school days been going for you all? Hopefully your daughter warms up to it!!! BTW nice to meet you!
    bailbrae likes this.