Homeschooling in Europe
    amandamiller Guest

Default Homeschooling in Europe

My family is moving to London for 1 term in the fall. I'm looking for a program to use for homeschooling, but don't want to spend 6 hours a day doing school work with my 4 school age kids. Is this a good flexible program that would keep us on track for one term?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Homeschooling in Europe

Hi, Amanda. Time4Learning provides maximum flexibility. You determine the schedule.

You might be interested in this one-minute tour that shows how things work.

Here are some Time4Learning demo lessons.

You might also be interested in How Long is a Homeschool Day?

Since you are only interested in one term, you should know that most public schools in the US will enroll previously homeschooled students at the grade level that corresponds to their age. They do not have to accept non-public-school work for credit, however. Many of them will have some way for your student to "prove" their credits (testing, for example), but it's a good idea to clear this with the school you will be transferring to ahead of time. This would be the case regardless of which curriculum you choose to use.

Of course, if you continue homeschooling, you do not have to worry about that.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!