New from Ontario, Canada. Twin 9 year olds.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katshu2

Thread: New from Ontario, Canada. Twin 9 year olds.

Tankyr is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New from Ontario, Canada. Twin 9 year olds.

Hello,

I am a single working mom starting to homeschool my twin 9 yr old boys in Ontario, Canada.

Any Canadian who has used T4L, has it been useful as a homeschooling alternative? Does it compare well to our curriculum?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! I'm not in Canada, so I can't help as far comparing it to the curriculum there. I can however, tell you that we've been homeschooling with Time4Learning for almost seven years and love it. Here is a getting started with Time4Learning guide that you might find helpful. It's got a lot of info about using the program, and you can check out the lesson plans for the grade level your twins would be in. That would give you a really good idea of what the program covers in each subject.

Also, here is a Welcome to Homeschooling guide for you read over. Since you're new to homeschooling, it could prove to be a good resource for you.

Good luck! I hope others will chime in and help you. Please keep us posted as to how things are going with you.
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

DanaandEve is offline Junior Member Newbie

HI! I was wondering if you are still using T4L and did you find your answer? I am in Ontario and I am loving everything I see here..please get back to me