hello
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: hello

Nicunurse Guest

Default hello

Hi---
    I just started doing this with my daughter on Monday....so far so good....much better than the school! She has a brain injury, had 1/3 of the right side of hre brain removed. Despite having many seizures, she is doing great. The school, however, could not figure out why she had so many headaches, missed days for Dr. appts, etc. I got sick of dealing with them and we started this program. She loves it!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicunurse View Post
    Hi---
    I just started doing this with my daughter on Monday....so far so good....much better than the school! She has a brain injury, had 1/3 of the right side of hre brain removed. Despite having many seizures, she is doing great. The school, however, could not figure out why she had so many headaches, missed days for Dr. appts, etc. I got sick of dealing with them and we started this program. She loves it!
    Hi and welcome! Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that your daughter, and your family, had to go through such a tough injury and recovery. But, I am very glad to hear that she is doing better and that you guys found T4L and are having success with it.

Always feel free to ask any questions you may have, and poke around the boards to see who you can meet and interact with!

Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I think time4learning is so great because of the flexibility. We can work around our schedule instead of scheduling around school work. I watch my daughter stuggle with another program. They have to be home at certain times to do live classes. It really restricts their freedom for doctors appointments, field trips, even trips to the grocery store. I'm glad the program is working for your daughter.
    bailbrae likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

Default Our daughter

Our daughter who is twelve has had seizures and the florescent lighting would cause headaches so we decided to homeschool both girls her sister is thirteen