The military.

Thread: The military.

SgtCummins is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default The military.

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Sergeant Andrew Cummins. I was raised as a homeschooled student (ACE curriculum) and grew up near La Porte City, IA. I enlisted into the Army as an engineer after graduating and now find myself reassigned to Iowa as a recruiter. Unfortunately there are few good ways to reach out to fellow homeschool families but hopefully this resource works.

The few homeschooled recruits that I have had the pleasure of working with have consistently outperformed their publicly schooled peers. We need more of these high quality individuals in our technical, medical and engineering positions. I am putting myself here as a resource and look forward to answering any questions you or your student may have about a potential future with the military. God Bless.

Andrew Cummins

MJ510 is offline Member

Default Re: The military.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtCummins View Post
    Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Sergeant Andrew Cummins. I was raised as a homeschooled student (ACE curriculum) and grew up near La Porte City, IA. I enlisted into the Army as an engineer after graduating and now find myself reassigned to Iowa as a recruiter. Unfortunately there are few good ways to reach out to fellow homeschool families but hopefully this resource works.

The few homeschooled recruits that I have had the pleasure of working with have consistently outperformed their publicly schooled peers. We need more of these high quality individuals in our technical, medical and engineering positions. I am putting myself here as a resource and look forward to answering any questions you or your student may have about a potential future with the military. God Bless.

Andrew Cummins
    Hi Andrew! This is terrific! We are a military family (now Army veteran), with a son who went Air Force. I'll try to encourage others interested in pursuing a military career to reach out to you. You may also want to post on the Military Homeschoolers group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HomeschoolersInTheMilitary/

Best wishes for your future!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The military.

There's also a section on this very forum for military families who are using Time4Learning. Just click the link below to go right to it.

Time4Learning Military Homeschoolers

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!