How to Hand in writing through the Odyssey Writer

Default How to Hand in writing through the Odyssey Writer

Hi there. HELP! I am trying to figure out how to have my son hand in his papers/writing assignments when he is inside the Odyssey Writer. When prompted it asked him which teacher he wanted to hand it into/send to. Why or how can I get on that list for him to send it to me? And from the parent login/admin page can I access it?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello, Julie. Your son can select any of the fictitious teachers to "hand in" his writing assignment to. This does not actually hand it in to anyone. It just causes it to be marked as completed, and to appear in his reports as a link (instead of as a grade). You can click on that link (it says "N/A") to view his writing assignment or to print and grade it.

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by Compass Learning Odyssey, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has acquired a license that allows them to offer it to families and individuals. That's why it was necessary to set up fictitious teachers to use Odyssey Writer.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!