Thread: Newbie

mom_of_three is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Newbie

I just wanted to introduce myself! We are new to Time4Learning this year, but not to homeschooling. I have 3 boys, ages 13, 10, and 5. So far we are really liking the Time4Learning curriculum. We actually did virtual public schools for the last 3 years and this year I decided it was time to branch out our own and do our thing. I'm still learning how to nagivate around in the curriculum, but with time, I know it will get easier. Are there any other Time4Learning famlies in or around the Lawrence, KS area?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome! I'm glad you found us and are giving it a go without the virtual school. We looked into that, but I just couldn't give up our flexibility. Sure, it's still homeschooling. But I felt like it was homeschooling on someone else's schedule...and that kinda negated what we wanted out of it, lol. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask! Here's a great Hints and Help page that you can use to learn more about T4L, navigating the site, using Lesson Plans, etc.

Unfortunately, I'm not in your area, but hopefully some of our other members will chime in! Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!