penpal opportunity
    madeline is offline Junior Member

Default penpal opportunity

Hello there
    I am trying to start a dialog between middle/high school students from small towns and big cities.
    I feel our children need to understand each other in order to help repair our country
    Please contact me if you would be interested
    In gratitude...
    Madeline Peterson
    Mom of 2 in Los Angeles

wayway is offline Junior Member

Default Re: penpal opportunity

Hi, I'm new to the home school realm and from Kansas , but, I usually don't participate in these forums, etc., I do believe it is a way of communicating especially for our children's interests. I am however excited and open to all conversations, and would like feedback on this new journey my daughter and I are going through. Let's keep it positive, and move forward after all, our children follow by our example, and grow from that!!

Looking forward

madeline is offline Junior Member

Default Re: penpal opportunity

So happy to hear from you!!!
    Alas, I am not a homeschooling parent, my daughters go to public school in Los Angeles, and I want to embark upon this project so that my kids, and other urban kids can learn in a positive way about kids who live lives that are different.
    There seems to be a lot of negativity right now in my city, and I am hoping that our children can help heal a divided country.
    If you are interested, please email my directly [email protected] as I am going to start a list.
    I will be very specific about ground rules.
    Rule 1 is that all participants will be kind
    That sounds like what you are looking for too!!
    Take Good Care!!😃😃 and know that not all people from Los Angeles are protesting!!
    😂