Any homeschoolers in Bowling Green, KY?
    Unregistered Guest

Default Any homeschoolers in Bowling Green, KY?

Are there any homeschoolers in Bowling Green, KY? This is my first year to homeschool my boys (3rd & 5th grade). We are considering moving from Spring Hill, TN, to Bowling Green, KY. Just was wondering if there is a support group in that area. Are there any homeschool tutorials or coops in the Bowling Green area? Any advice for someone new to the area? Places to go, things to do, churches to visit, etc?

Thanks in advance!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to T4L Here is a member locator page that might help you find out if a member lives close to ya
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Unregistered Guest

There is a large and active homeschool group (nearly 200 families) in Bowling Green. The group is called Barren River Homeschool Association. You can find more information at Barren River Homeschool Association.

We would love to have you join us.

Kevin Swanson

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a large and active homeschool group (nearly 200 families) in Bowling Green. The group is called Barren River Homeschool Association. You can find more information at Barren River Homeschool Association.

We would love to have you join us.

Kevin Swanson
    I keep trying to get information about the BRHA but I can't reach anyone to ask any questions. In fact, the only way I've been able to find to contact someone with the group has been to send in a membership application with a fee, which I'm not interested in until I have some information.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I clicked on the link that you provided in the post you copied. It had a lot of information about the group. I would pick up a membership packet at one of the libraries they list. I would also use this opportunity to ask the children's librarian what they know about the group. You will find that your local children's librarian can be a wealth of information.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

colleen stock Guest

Default Homeschooler of many years. how can we get involved

How can we get involved????

Unregistered Guest

Default New to this

I would love for someone to give me some advise I have been googling for 2 days

Unregistered Guest

Question Derby, KS?

Any Time4learning homeschoolers in Derby, KS? Also, do I have to be computer savey to do Time4learning? Which apps does my computer need?

Unregistered Guest

Default Richardsville homeschool

Does anyone know of any homeschool groups in Richardsville? Who can I contact about that?