Introductions

Thread: Introductions

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Introductions

Hi Everyone. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. Even though I have been on this forum for a few weeks I realized that I have never posted an introduction.

My name is Kathi and I am the new moderator for this forum. Even though I am new to the Kentucky Forum, I am not new to homeschooling or to Time4Learning. I have been homeschooling my ten year old son since he was in preK. We have used Time4Learning the whole way. I love this program. My only regret is that in a few more years he will age out of the program. I keep hoping they will develop a high school program before then. How about you? I plan to homeschool my son as long as I can. Hopefully until he is ready to go off to college. He says that he is never going to school. He loves Mommy School.

Besides my ten year old at home, I also have five adult children. I did not homeschool them. I guess I just didn't know I could. But my daughter is now homeschooling her three little ones. Well okay, they are not so little any more. She has two teenagers and a almost 6 year old. I have five other grandchildren as well.

Now you know a bit about me, please take a moment to introduce yourself so we can all get to know each other.
    Last edited by fairylover; 09-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota