New, Nervous and Need help
    stephanieblunk is offline Junior Member

Exclamation New, Nervous and Need help

I am considering using the T4L program for my 8th grader. I had to withdraw her from school today. I have a few questions: I am wondering when she finishes the 8th grade program, do I get anything like a report card or something stating she is able to move on to the 9th grade? Also, if I enroll her into the school system in August for her 9th grade year will they accept the T4L program for completion of the 8th grade? Somebody please help

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You can print out your child's reports at any time. What I do is to print the report for each subject as my son finishes the subject. Then I keep them all in a binder. Every school district is different in what they accept when a homeschooled child decides to attend school. Most will place the child at grade level and then make adjustments if they need to if the work is too hard or too easy. Where I live they will provide tutors if a child needs to catch up. Some schools will test the child when they return and then place them according to the test results. Time4Learning is a curriculum. It is not a school.

Best wishes as you bing this incredible journey.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota