new to time4learning dose the program pick your childs work
    jacquieh2003 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default new to time4learning dose the program pick your childs work

NEED HELP WONDERING IF TIME4LERNING GENERATES THE WORK FOR YOUR CHILD OR DO YOU HAVE TO GO IN AND DO SOMETHING TO GET THAT A STARTED I AM AT A LOSS AS TO HOW TO GET ALL THIS ROLLING PLEASE HELP

MarcyKY is offline Member Newbie

Default Re: new to time4learning dose the program pick your childs work

I'm not sure exactly what your question is, but I'll answer the best I can. once you have registered for Time4Learning, all your child needs to do is log in in order to begin.

Once your child logs into Time4Learning, you'll be able to see the choices of lessons for each subject. Everything is literally a click away. Just log on and go. My son just works through all the lessons in the order they come.

You can also log into the parent area and make lesson plans for your child(ren) if you don't wish to just work in order. some of the lessons will also have printable worksheets for extra lessons should your child need them.

Also T4L not only has the lessons there to click and go, it also keeps track of their progress.
    ~Marcy~
    homeschooling momma to Ben, age 8 (3rd grade)
    The most effective kind of education is that a child should play amongst lovely things. ~Plato
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/sirgalahadacademy
    T4L Kentucky Homeschool Rep