Who's "NOT" Going Back to School? It's Party Time then:)
    pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Who's "NOT" Going Back to School? It's Party Time then:)

OK, so raise your hands if you are NOT going back to school? NOT rushing around with one of those lists of a million school supplies that your kid probably will not use? NOT having a melt down with back to school shopping in general? Don't you remember doing all those things before you pulled your kiddos out of school? OR if you were lucky enough to be homeschooling since the beginning, when you were going to school and your parents running around getting all your supplies for school? Well this is just another thing I am so happy that we don't have a set time that we need to run out and get anything!

SO what do you have planned to do for your "NOT" back to school party or get together? We have a Kick Off with our local homeschool groups at the park that everyone brings a dish (AKA potluck) and the kids have fun games to play.

Did you join any fun Co-ops for this year that you are excited about? Find a great support group that you love in your area? Discover a new planner that makes your life of scheduling a breeze? Maybe you are starting to blog about your homeschooling experiences? WELL share them!! (inquiring minds want to know)

Don't be shy just jump in, its a new year so what are you looking forward to this year?I know at least one of you in the KY group isn't shy about sharing!! Let's see who answers first!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Skool Time is offline Senior Member

u referring to me????
    i cant raise my hand, next week is our 4th week of school. but i didnt rush miself to gather gazillions of supplies, we just went to the dollar store to get lots and lots of notebooks. all our
    extras are coming from free internet links which ive compiled from last year to use for this year.
    my planner is the same thing ive been using since we start homeschooling. Not a member of any coop. Or support group. No blogs as well.
    sounds boring isnt it? lol!
    but i prefer it this way.

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

PHEW I thought that I was gonna have to come hunt for you Of course now I look bad!! We didn't start until this past Monday! Anthony looked at my newest attempt of getting organized google spreadsheets, and said ALL OF THIS FOR ONE DAY!! LOL

We are doing almost all of those things this year, coop for Alex, maybe bowling league, homeschool group, etc.. Wondering if I did it to us again? Another year of schooling in the car!

SO glad that I have you to look up to and inspire to become as GREAT as you!!

Thanks as always for the great conversations
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

Skool Time is offline Senior Member

wowowait! should be the other way around...im a newbie compare to you!..im just an organized nut!