2nd grade social studies
    loveHSedu is offline Junior Member

Exclamation 2nd grade social studies

hello everyone! just browsing the 2nd grade lesson plans and the social studies looked familiar to the 1st grade. is this the exact same lesson plan or will it change?? anyone who has done the 1st and 2nd grade social studies i'd love to hear from you immediately. Thank you!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

At this time there is no social studies offered for the first grade level. Time4Learning offers a full curriculum for math and language arts. Science and Social Studies are offered as bonuses. When my son was in first grade we did a lot of reading. There are many many first readers that cover historical characters or events such as Amazon.com: Harriet Tubman and the Freedom Train (9780689854804): Sharon Gayle, Felicia Marshall: Books
    They are available at your local library or bookstore. Then we started the curriculum for second grade. We continued to supplement social studies by visiting historic sites and reading.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

forum is offline Junior Member Newbie

Check with school curriculum and consult with them. My opinion is it will be little similar for 2nd grade.