Assessment

Thread: Assessment

Default Assessment

I'm curious if there are any who do an assessment to see where there child is at mid year. I'd like to ensure that we are on course and keeping a good pace with studies. TIA Christina

Thehesters is offline Junior Member

I'm not sure what you mean by assessment. But each week I go in and check her grades and any area's where she has low scores we go back and redo the lesson until she is able to bring the grade up. It's to the point now that she knows if she gets so many wrong she needs to go back and redo the lesson on her own. I use the schedule to make sure we stay near or above target on completing the year.

Yes, I agree I would like to know where my child is. I would like to have a test on here that they could do and if they are proficient in that area I would like T4L to remove those lessons from my childs course. The reason for this is that I pulled them out of public school half way thru the year. If not remove the lessons from the website at least I would have a better idea of where to spend more time teaching. Also a learning style assessment would be helpful. Knowing if they are visual, spatial, mechanical etc learners would be helpful.