Assignments?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kduran1287
  • 1 Post By Thehesters

Thread: Assignments?

Default Assignments?

How do I create assignments for my kids, so we don't have to keep going back and looking at the lesson plan? TIA
    DresdynsMom and jsv080683 like this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! The Assignments function is designed for classroom use. Families who wish to create a plan use the Activity Planner. This thread has detailed instructions on how to use the Activity Planner.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thehesters is offline Junior Member

My daughter uses her iPad for her work so I simply built her a weekly schedule on her notepad. It simply has each subject under each day of the school week and under each subject I list her lessons for the day. I dedicate at least an hour at the end of the week to update her plan. Plus it gives me a chance to go back and check her grades and get her to redo any low scores. This also allows us to put in assignments not affiliated with T4L. Such as reading, piano, spelling, etc. Mine looks something like:

TUESDAY

Math
    Chapter 4
    Lesson:
    workbook pg 44-45

La Extensions
    Chapter 3
    Lesson:

etc. I hope this helps you out. It's worked for us (until this week when the baby got the iPad and deleted all notes!)