chapter test

Thread: chapter test

trenathetreehugger is offline Junior Member

Default chapter test

several question about chapter test:
    1. does kindergarten have chapter test?
    2. where are they found?
    3. where are 1st grade chapter test found?
    we started in jan. so we were middle way through with our school year using a dif curriculum. since starting T4L, my kids are bored with doing things they already know how to do. i am trying to just find chapter test so we can "test" out of areas that we already know and just move on to areas that we need to learn about, however, i cant find where they are located...

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, treehugger! You can find the lesson plans within your parent account, to see which subjects at which grade levels include tests. In general, the lower grades have fewer tests. You can use the lesson quizzes to help determine if your student already knows the material.

Log in to your parent account and click on Go To Lesson Plans under Parent Resources and How-to Videos. Clcik on a subject/grade level and locate the lesson quiz you want to give. Type the lesson activity number into your student's Activity Finder to go right to that quiz. The Activity Finder is the little magnifying glass icon at the lower right of the screen when they are logged in to their student account and have clicked on Start Lessons.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!