First grade reading list?
    krissyedmonds is offline Junior Member

Question First grade reading list?

does anyone know where I can go to print the books in the T4L first grade reading list?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

All of the first grade reading material is provided online. You can find out which lesson the reader is located in by looking at the language arts extensions lesson plans. You will see that each online reader is provided in four formats: Read to Me, Read Along, Read by Myself, and I Can Read. You can select the version that suits your child's reading level. A few parents have their child do all four.

These aren't really printable, since they are highly interactive. (The student can click on words to hear them pronounced and so forth.) I have succeeded in printing some of them page-by-page by typing Ctrl/P while on the page I want to print. This doesn't print a super clean copy, as all of the navigation buttons and so forth also appear on the page, but I do end up with pages I can staple together to make a book.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Awesome! Thanks for the reply. It was very helpful. I'm going to try to print eac

Thank you! This reply is very helpful, I'm going to try printing the books so that my daughter can also have a tangible book she can hold and read.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That's why I messed around until I could print some of them. My kids like to hold their books and read them throughout the day, too.

The kindergarten readers are all printable, and you should have access to those. They are the kindergarten "worksheets" in the lesson plans and they make nice extra reading for first graders.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Prudence123 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: First grade reading list?

good post, a lot of interesting photos