going thru the summer
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: going thru the summer

trenathetreehugger is offline Junior Member

Default going thru the summer

we didnt start until jan of this year with T4L, so we plan to go a few days a week during the summer months as well. will it stop come jun 1st ish? or will we be able to continue doing the session we have not gotten to yet? is that even an option that you offer?

step_emm is offline Junior Member

Great question ! ?

lac.ddclc is offline Member

This is my family's first year with T4L, but based on what I've read in the forums, I'm pretty sure your child will have access to all lessons you've signed up for until you make the account dormant through the My Students tab on the parent account. From what I gather, dormancy means the child no longer has access to the lessons, but the parent DOES still have access to the reports and lesson plans. I will be doing this after our school year is over at the end of June until it starts again in September to save on costs.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Time4Learning is provided on a month-to-month subscription basis. Member families determine their own schedules. Some families use the curriculum for a traditional school year. Others continue throughout the summer, take the entire month of December off for the holidays, school one-month-on-one-month-off, or any number of creative scheduling options.

You might want to visit the Summer Learning section of this forum, below.

If you do decide to take some time off (either during the summer or any other time), you can put your account on hold and pay just 5.99/month instead of the regular rate during the time your student isn't using the curriculum. That just pays to have their records of scores and progress stored on our server. If you cancel the account altogether, those records will be lost, so be sure to print them. To put your account on hold, log in to your parent account and click on the Hold/Dormant option under Make Changes to My Account on the upper right.
    MereDani likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!