Gradebook?

Thread: Gradebook?

Mom2AKPrincess is offline Junior Member

Question Gradebook?

How do I set up or get the gradebook to work? My daughter keeps wanting to check it and it says nothing is there? I can't find any place in the parent area to set it up. HELP!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. The gradebook is designed for classroom teachers to keep track of the grades for a whole class. Families and individuals use the Reports within their parent login. Log in to your parent account and click on your student's name below Student Reports and Information. Then click on Get Reports. Once you have done that, be sure you are looking beneath the actual Reports tab and not just Recent Work. You can click on the options in the left sidebar to generate a customized report that contains record of just one subject, all subjects, just test scores, any date range, etc.

Your student can access the same thing by clicking on the Portfolio icon when he is logged in as a student, instead of clicking on the Gradebook icon.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!