Homeschool groups, activities in the Katy, Richmond, Fulshear area
    seashore1234 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Homeschool groups, activities in the Katy, Richmond, Fulshear area

Hello everyone. I'm homeschooling my daughter, 3rd grade and son, 5th. We finally decided we'd had enough of the public system. We're right in the middle of Katy, Richmond, Fulshear area and looking for a co op or support group close by. The only ones I'm aware of are West Houston Home Group in Bear Creek, (too far), Katy Association of Christian Homeschoolers and Fort Bend Christian Homeschoolers. Any suggestions will be great.

My 8yo daughter really wants to start gymnastics and we're trying to find something close to 99 and 1093 area. I don't really want to drive too far pass I-10 and Kingsland. All classes seem to be in Katy, there are limited options in Richmond.

Also, are there any sports teams close by like soccer or martial arts, 4H clubs, music or drama? I would like to keep them busy and definitely not isolated.

Thanks.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what state you are in so it is hard to give ideas. You might want to go to your state forum and ask questions there. Are you looking or a secular homeschool group? You could try Secular Homeschoolers. They have a web page with tons of resources and a facebook page.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

seashore1234 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Home school group in katy richmond fulshear area

Quote Originally Posted by fairylover View Post
    Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what state you are in so it is hard to give ideas. You might want to go to your state forum and ask questions there. Are you looking or a secular homeschool group? You could try Secular Homeschoolers. They have a web page with tons of resources and a facebook page.
    I am in southwest Houston, Tx. I know there are some support groups but the are so spread out. we are looking for an active group around katy, fulshear, richmond area.