How can I see what she's done vs. what needs to be done?
    vahsmama is offline Junior Member

Default How can I see what she's done vs. what needs to be done?

Hi, we are still very new to this. I am trying to find the place where I can see what she has COMPLETED vs. what NEEDS to be done based on my activity scheduler? In other words, jwhere is the chart that I can keep track of to see how we are doing based on what I have set up for her to do? Hope that makes sense! thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! You can log in as a parent and click on Student Records to view your child's reports. This will tell you what has been completed. You will need to compare the reports with the plans you made via the Activity Scheduler. Many parents print their plans. They then print a weekly report and check what has been completed off their plan.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Okay thank you! Where can I find the Schedule that I set up? The one that the system goes by to know what to put on her student page? So I can compare? thanks again.

Also I am looking at the Activity Scheduler and I am wondering...when it says N/A, does that mean she hasn't done it or does it mean that she did it and it wasn't pass/fail? It would be sooooo nice to be able to see her progress in a chart form for a quick assessment of where we are/what we have accomplished.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Activity Scheduler is a tool you can use to help you decide how many lesson activities you want your student to do each week. It doesn't affect what appears on your child's launch pad. Think of it as a calculator!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!