How do I find the worksheets?
    rompymom is offline Junior Member

Default How do I find the worksheets?

My daughter is in kindergarten and I can't find the worksheets. Thanks!

mom2calebnmicah is offline Junior Member

My son is in 2nd grade, and we're new, so forgive me if I'm wrong. When he is in his assignments, there's a "resource" link under some of his lessons. If I click that, a worksheet opens up, and I then print it. I don't print/assign all of them...just what I think he needs to work on for extra work. Once he has completed all his assignments on the computer, we then sit and go over any worksheets/authentic tasks for the day. Hope this helps.
    Sherrie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

mom2calebnmicha is correct. You can also find those same worksheets by logging in to your parent account and accessing the lesson plans. There is a column where you can print any available worksheets.

In kindergarten, the "worksheets" are actually printable versions of the same kindergarten readers your child is working with online. My kids loved having these "real books" to hold in their hands.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

sarah.corbin is offline Junior Member

I'm hope this isn't rude to reask the same question.

I can't find the worksheets, just the answer key (Lesson Plans Scope & Sequence/2nd Grade Language Arts/Worksheet Column) What am I missing?

sarah.corbin is offline Junior Member

Ugh. I posted than realized I may have gotten the course wrong. I'm looking for the Language Arts Worksheets.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The curriculum is moving more and more toward providing the worksheets within the student lessons. A link to the worksheets within "Authentic Task" lessons will be found within the student lesson itself.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Prudence123 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: How do I find the worksheets?

There is a column where you can print any available worksheets.