How do I give my child access to the playground?

Default How do I give my child access to the playground?

Hi, I am new too this site, and am wondering how to set up my child's schedule so she gets access to the playground?

Thank you.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, funmivogt. Go in to your parent login and select Student Timer Settings under Make Changes to My Account.

Then, click the Ready to Make Changes button.

Select your student's name from the drop-down menu.

The first time to set is the number of minutes you want your student to have to work before they can access the playground. If you want them to be able to access the playground at any time, set this to zero. If you set it to, for example, thirty minutes . . . they will not be able to access the playground until they have worked on lessons for at least thirty minutes.

Don't forget to save your settings!

The second time to set is the longest you want your child to be able to play at the playground before getting back to their lessons. If you do not care, set this to zero also. If you set it for, example, fifteen minutes . . . the playground will close down and they will be directed back to their lessons after playing at the playground for fifteen minutes.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!