how do you get assignments to show up?
    scp67 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default how do you get assignments to show up?

We are new to this so I apologize if I haven't found where it is covered yet. I went in and used the activity scheduler, I thought I set up a schedule, it will pull one up that I created. when he logs in it will just let him do whatever and has no assignments available. I was hoping there was a way to give him a minimum amount to do each day but he just goes into one subject and works till he gets bored. not that im complaining, but I would like to have him be able to look at what assignments need to be done first , then have him keep working on what he wants.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, and welcome!

The Assignments function was designed to be used by schools, so it doesn't function for families. Time4Learning has provided the activity scheduler to help you decide how many activities your student needs to do each day. The schedule you generate is printable, so you can manually check off what has been done, if you wish. Your student always has access to all of the lessons, though.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!