New to homeschooling in IN ! so just enrolled my son who is in 2nd grade any advice ?
    Trudy Ann Wilson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to homeschooling in IN ! so just enrolled my son who is in 2nd grade any advice ?

Hello My Name is Trudy! I just recently enrolled my son in the time4learning program for 2nd grade to finish out his 2nd grade year and possibly continue on to 3rd if its something that we can adjust to and that he enjoys and shows that he really is learning and enjoying the program We are completely new to homeschooling any advice would be so helpful and also any advice for our area of living we are located in Evansville, Indiana wanting to make sure I do everything correctly and that I keep track of what I need to and that he will be able to advance properly like I mentioned before any advice I could use and is extremely welcomed would love to hear back advice on getting started in the middle of the year and rules and what I need in my area to record and keep track of Thank you can not wait to hear back from other parents Thank you !

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Trudy. Welcome to the forums and to homeschooling. We have been using time4learning for about six years now and we love it. I'm sure you will like it as well. Check out the Indiana State Forum. That would be the best place to get advice on how things work in your state. Every state is different in what they require. Also check out the Getting Started Guide. My best piece of advice as a long time homeschooler is to find a local support group that you fit in with. They have been there done that in your state and can help the most. Also meet and make a friend of your local children's librarian. I have found the librarian to be the best source of information to me.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota