new to time4 learning and confused!

Default new to time4 learning and confused!

Hi! we are brand new to this website. We have gotten busy and homeschooling as gotten more and more difficult to keep up with so i was hoping to be able to have my students use this and be a little more independent, but i cannot figure out how to make the lesson plans. they seem so confusing and it shows so many things at once. is there a way that i can make it JUST show the things i want them to do daily? and they can just go down the list and do the activities. thanks for all your help!!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. If you set your plan as your student's default, a tab will appear when they log in that says Activity Plan. You or your student can click on that to see what she needs to do. You can click to check items off as they are completed or the system will automatically check them off once each day.

Time4Learning leases the curriculum from Compass Learning Odyssey, who only provides it to schools. Since Time4Learning does not own the curriculum, they can't change the curriculum or interface itself. They can only add things to it (such as the Activity Planner).

For students this young, you will probably need to access each activity for them, and then the activity can be done independently.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!