Perfect
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jpenn

Thread: Perfect

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Perfect

What a great idea...we needed a place specifically for discussing our lower level kids. Thank you T4L!

O.K. everyone, let's get to discussing and sharing.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

HollyAGarza is offline Junior Member Newbie

I agree =)

My dd is doing 2nd and 3rd grade level work. I love Time4Learning as I'm a homeschooler and it's a great base for our studies; and great for those days where I'm just too sick or busy!! I know I can completely rely on T4l to provide a safe, knowledgable internet learning experience.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Good to hear, Holly!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

ElizabethLawrence1984 is offline Junior Member

Im new to t4l I was wondering my son thinks his second grade work is to easy and he is making good grades on all of the assignments can he move up a grade or does he need to finish all the second grade stuff first?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Elizabeth! Time4Learning is not a school. Tiem4Learning is a homeschool curriculum, so the parent is the teacher of record. You decide the best level for your student, and you decide how much of that level he needs to do. It is common for students to work at different grade levels for each subject. Log in to your parent account and click on Adjust Grade Level under Make hanges to My Account at the upper right.

If you just want to try out the next level, you can do that by clicking on the little number three at the upper right when your student is logged in to a subject. That will access the third grade lessons in that subject, so you can take a look at them. Be sure you don't let a lesson activity run through to the end, so your previews don't appear on his reports.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!