Previewing a lesson AND a READ ALOUD program questions
    kvoj is offline Member

Default Previewing a lesson AND a READ ALOUD program questions

Hi,

I am trying to access their lessons with a Read Aloud program installed in our computer (generic I guess came with Windows Vista). But when I went in to try a lesson (he has already completed, because it had a spinning star) now it is in his report as not complete. I exited by click the X INSIDE the website. Not the X on the window. It actually never even loaded the lesson because I thought about it and exited before it had a chance. How do I preview their lessons?

And what Read Aloud Program do you use on your computer? Just looking for something free and easy to maneuver because I would like them to use it on some other websites too! The one installed in our computer is too hard for me to figure out!

Thanks!

kvoj is offline Member

I have tried messing around using the back button and the home button...still appearing in their report. Does that cause grades to be different if there is a not complete section or something? Thanks!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

If you open a lesson it will appear on the grade report as incomplete. The completed lesson should also appear on the grade report. Incomplete lessons do not effect the final grade. They just show up on the report. Check out this link for information on previewing the lessons.

As far as read aloud programs. I used Natural Reader with my son. I know there are others out there but this is the one I used.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

kvoj is offline Member

ok thanks!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Keep asking questions. I always say that if you have a question 10 other people probably have the same question and are too shy to ask.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota