Previewing Lessons
    KelleyBamboo is offline Junior Member

Question Previewing Lessons

Hey there!

We are new to T4L and I am struggling to find the info that I need.

Is there somewhere I can see a breakdown of what exactly is included in each lesson?
    I am attempting to create hands-on activities to go with them, but have so far found the only way to preview is to complete the lesson myself. This is incredibly time consuming, and not something that will work for me long term..

Also, the instructions given in the admin section for doing this say that in order to not have this show up on my student's reports, there is a home button that I should select in order to exit... This button is nowhere to be found, meaning that I am also having to manually track all grades based on time completed- very time consuming, as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Kelley. Have you logged in to and become familiar with your parent account? There, you will find lesson plans/scope and sequence that detail what is included in each lesson. they are in the left sidebar, after you have clicked on View My Tools.

There are also parent instructional materials (videos and things to read) that will also help you navigate.

Look under Help Topics/Technical Issues/Lesson Not Marking as Complete to view the different ways the various activities can be marked as complete.

Please let us know if you still have questions. There is a bit of learning to do whenever you change curriculums.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!