Results on things other than quizzes
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mysticscottish_rose
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Results on things other than quizzes

mysticscottish_rose is offline Junior Member

Default Results on things other than quizzes

So far, my daughter has done a math unit and a science unit in Grade 3. Even though she does 3 separate things for each unit (2 reading and the final quiz), I am only seeing a grade on my end for her quizzes. I know within each of the reading items, there are pages with questions and drop down answers. I have been sitting with her for these first few days so that I know what she is doing/seeing; however, I cannot see how she has done on these things in my Parent menu?

Also, there are items that we don't have a plug-in for to view. Is there software we should have to view these?

Thanks so much in advance!
    rachaelmac likes this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Some lesson activities are intended to teach or practice . . . not to assess understanding. Think of those lessons as a teacher, standing up in front of the classroom, instructing the class. The kids don't get graded on that. Then, think of the practice lessons as the teacher giving a sample problem for Bobby to work out on the whiteboard . . . or calling on Suzie to answer a question aloud. They don't get graded for that, either. (Okay, some teachers recognize things like "class participation" but, in general, instruction and practice aren't graded.)
    rachaelmac likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!