Schedule Planner
    briandmike09 is offline Junior Member

Default Schedule Planner

We just started using Time4Learning as our core to our homeschool curriculum, and so far, I am pretty pleased. In looking at the schedule planner though, it is not showing her quizzes as complete after she has done them. She accesses all of her work through the student dashboard. What are we doing wrong?

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

You aren't doing anything wrong. The quizzes do not get checked off like the daily work. That can be confusing if you aren't aware of it!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

briandmike09 is offline Junior Member

Is there a reason for that? Between those not checking off and the worksheets and Authentic Tasks not checking, it's hard for me to let my daughter work independently and know what she has done. Is there a different way to track things, so I can see a true report of what she has done?

home_school_mom is offline Junior Member

I just print out our weekly lesson plan so my daughter can check them off as she goes. plus the planner shows the chapters, lessons, etc. so it really made it easy for her.