Teacher printouts
    Nena is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Teacher printouts

Hello all! I'm still trying to figure out everything with T4L and cannot seem to find the printouts. I see the ones for summer but not for ones in the lesson. When I look at the activities due it says "teacher printout 1" or something like that. I have a kindergartener. Any help would be great! Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Teacher printouts

Nena, are you looking at the scope and sequence within your parent login account? Or are you looking at an activity plan you have generated? I'm not sure just what you mean about "activities due" (because the parent sets the schedule), and I'm not sure what you are calling "teacher printouts".

I'll just tell you what is available for kindergarten.

There are the online student lessons, of course. There are worksheets for some of the lessons, which you can locate within the scope and sequence in the Worksheets column OR via a "Resource" link beneath the associated lesson activity. The "worksheets" in kindergarten language arts are actually not worksheets. They are printable copies on the online readers, so your student can have a book to hold in their hands.

There are also optional teaching guides that include way more material than you could ever use, but are great for picking and choosing additional things for your child to do. The teaching guides can be viewed or printed from within the scope and sequence. They are indicated by a little apple icon at the top, right of each section in the kindergarten scope and sequence.

The scope and sequence is called the "lesson plans" in some places. This is not to be confused with any Activity Plan you might have generated using the Activity Planner.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!