Time 4 Learning update
    m.lambert1030 is offline Junior Member

Default Time 4 Learning update

Hello,
    We are fairly new to homeschooling and Time 4 Learning. We are currently finishing up our first week of school and happened to notice upon log in that in 2 weeks the math an LA curriculum is going to be updated. How will that affect what my daughter has done so far if it will at all? Thanks for any feedback.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. The answer is that we don't really know. When lessons are added, they simply show up as not checked off when you log in. The last time that happened, Time4Learning quickly provided families with an additional lesson plan . . . the old one, for families who still wanted to follow it despite the changes . . . and the new one, for families who were new or wanted to incorporate the change.

In this case, the order is being changed and some of the lessons are being split to be shorter. I'm not worried about it for my own kids because, based on what has happened in the past, I imagine T4L will be quick to provide whatever work-around the existing families need.

It's always interesting to see what these updates are!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!