Using the iPad with my K student
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy
  • 1 Post By Thehesters

Thread: Using the iPad with my K student

Default Using the iPad with my K student

Hello!
    What is the app to use on the iPad for T4L? My daughter is a wiz on the iPad, so we want to continue using it since we started T4L today.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Install the free Puffin Academy app on your iPad. You can then access Time4Learning through that app, instread of through Safari. You will need to search for Time4Learning the first time you access the app. Add it to your favorites and it will be right there waiting for you the next time you log in.
    goodman5677 likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thehesters is offline Junior Member

My daughter is now in the 3rd grade but has had her own iPad since the 1st grade and loves doing her work on it! Puffin Academy app for T4L and I would also recommend A+ Spelling by Alligator Apps for spelling. A+ has a free trail but the paid version allows you to create a network (the ability to log in on any device) and online backups. Plus the ability to email test scores. My daughter emails me her scores and also emails them to her Daddy and Granny to brag and hint for rewards . I also use her notepad app to give her a weekly schedule of tasks.