Writing Practice for a 1st, 3rd and 5th Grader
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy
  • 1 Post By Bugg

Thread: Writing Practice for a 1st, 3rd and 5th Grader

Post Writing Practice for a 1st, 3rd and 5th Grader

I am new to homeschooling and I was wondering if anyone knows if T4L has any practice sheets that are printable for writing practice. If they don't, does anyone know of a website that provides what I might need. Thank you in advance
    Karissa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello, Karissa.

Time4Learning doesn't have printable worksheets that specifically teach or allow practice with penmanship. If you Google "free penmanship worksheets" or "free handwriting worksheets", you'll get loads of hits.

Some of my favorites are the "handwriting generator" sites that let you type in the words or sentences you want your students to practice and then generate a page with what you have typed. Those are great for practicing writing your name, or you can think up goofy sentences for your kids to write to make things fun, or choose words/sentences from one of their favorite books or having to do with their interests.
    entlaision2017 likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

entlaision2017 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Writing Practice for a 1st, 3rd and 5th Grader

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hello, Karissa.

Time4Learning doesn't have printable worksheets that specifically teach or allow practice with penmanship. If you Google "free penmanship worksheets" or "free handwriting worksheets", you'll get loads of hits.

Some of my favorites are the "handwriting generator" sites that let you type in the words or sentences you want your students to practice and then generate a page with what you have typed. Those are great for practicing writing your name, or you can think up goofy sentences for your kids to write to make things fun, or choose words/sentences from one of their favorite books or having to do with their interests.
    hi
    se4arching handin assgnments tn regional teaher

Red face Re: Writing Practice for a 1st, 3rd and 5th Grader

You should try Teachers at Teachers, they offer a lot of free printouts.
    Also try Education.com, it's $10 a month, but well worth it, they have anything you can think of, from activity sheets to full lesson plans for all grades and subjects.
    mom4xintx likes this.