Anyone in St. Mary Parish?
    VCarter is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Anyone in St. Mary Parish?

I'm new to homeschooling and have children in 3rd, 2nd, and 1st grades as well as a 3 year old. I'm in Morgan City and looking for any other families to connect with.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome! We can't be there for field trips, but if you have any questions we can try to help you there and lend you support. Check your local library, or do an internet search and see if you can find groups that meet in your area. Good luck!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Hi VCarter! We are in St. Mary Parish. We are very new to Louisiana, from California to Patterson and homeschool. I have an 8 year old son and a 10 year old daughter and step son. We are looking to connect with other families as well. Here is my email [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Default Staying in Morgan city la. Homeschool family

Hi. We are staying in Morgan city for about four months. My husband is working here. We travel around so it is hard for the kids to find anyone else to play with. My boys are 13 & 9 & my girls are 6 & 3. Let me know if you would like to get the kids together to play. Thanks Tina

QUOTE=VCarter;53566]I'm new to homeschooling and have children in 3rd, 2nd, and 1st grades as well as a 3 year old. I'm in Morgan City and looking for any other families to connect with.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VCarter View Post
    I'm new to homeschooling and have children in 3rd, 2nd, and 1st grades as well as a 3 year old. I'm in Morgan City and looking for any other families to connect with.
    I'm also new to Morgan City and am considering homeschooling. I have a 1st grader and a Kindergartner next year. I'm not sure how we can get in touch. I don't dare leave personal info. on the internet. Any suggestions?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm also new to Morgan City and am considering homeschooling. I have a 1st grader and a Kindergartner next year. I'm not sure how we can get in touch. I don't dare leave personal info. on the internet. Any suggestions?
    Welcome! If you register for the forums, you should be able to send private messages to exchange contact info.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!