does anyone live near me
    mommato4 Guest

Smile does anyone live near me

hello, all I live in Webster parish about 20 minutes north of minden...i have 4 little ones ages 6, 4, 2, & 7 months...would love to know other families that homeschool in my area...i live an hour from bossier and 1 hour from ruston. thanks steph

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi Steph,
    Welcome to Time4Learning! I don't live in your area, but hopefully someone will connect with you locally. You might check your local library to see if they know of any homeschool groups, or you can search online for support groups. You can also look at the top right hand corner of the page, there is a square up there that you can click on to connect to others in your state.
    Good luck on your homeschooling journey, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

wjamanda Guest

Default I live in Sibley

Hi, I am a homeschooling mother of 4 and I live right outside of Minden! We are hosting a Homeschool Family Fun Night here in Webster Parish at:

Baptist Tabernacle 11191 Hwy 371 Sibley, LA 71073
    Friday May 3rd at 6:30

We will be providing Bounce house, popcorn and snow cones. We are asking that each family bring a covered dish with enough to feed your family plus three.

Would love to meet you!
    Amanda