homeschooling support groups or coop

Default homeschooling support groups or coop

hi im a new homeschooling mom to my 9 yr old daughter and i recently just started about 2 weeks ago i am looking for homeschooling groups or coop's near me that we can become part of do u know of any i live in Natchitoches louisiana

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I don't know of any groups in Natchitoches, LA. My suggestion to you would be to do a search of Yahoo groups, and also an internet search for homeschool groups in your area.

What made you decide to homeschool? How old is your child? How are things going so far?

I would like to welcome you to Time4Learning, and I would offer the Welcome to Homeschooling Guide.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Wieland153 Guest

Default Coop or groups for field trips

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    hi im a new homeschooling mom to my 9 yr old daughter and i recently just started about 2 weeks ago i am looking for homeschooling groups or coop's near me that we can become part of do u know of any i live in Natchitoches louisiana
    Hi
    I just relocated back to the United States from China with my twin 9 year olds and we are residing in Shreveport so Im not sure how far away that is but I'm looking to get my children involved in some activities come the new semester. [email protected] is my email! Thanks Tracy