We have decided to homeschool our autistic son. I did the Private School option online and hand delivered the letter of withdrawal to the school which in return they gave me a Student Transfer Or Withdrawal Form.
They told me that I still need to give them an Enrollment to Private School form for our son to our Private School.
As far as I can tell, I have done all that is required, but it does sound logical that the school board have some sort of evidence that my son is getting education. How do I enroll my child in my own private school? Is there a template to follow? Do I really need to give a copy to the school or school board?

Thank you very much for any help you can give.