Looking for a group
    Ginger R is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile Looking for a group

Just wondering if there are any homeschool groups that we can join. We live in St. Martinville. Any of the surrounding areas would do. Thanks!

Ginger

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

The groups I belong to are probably too far for you, I live in the Baton Rouge area. You might check in the Lafayette area.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Cajunmomma is offline Junior Member Newbie

We are in Sunset also looking for some fellow homeschoolers. My son is in the 7th grade.

lil_discarded_reality is offline Junior Member Newbie

looking for groups or people in the vinton area going to start homeschooling soon would like friends group help thanks

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschooling in Lake Charles

Quote Originally Posted by lil_discarded_reality View Post
    looking for groups or people in the vinton area going to start homeschooling soon would like friends group help thanks
    We just started homeschooling our 13 yo son and were looking for groups in LC and surrounding areas. I've emailed SWLA CHEF twice but received no response. I don't know anything about CHEF but was just trying to connect with someone. I know there has to be groups out there. I noticed your post was last month. Have you received any info? If you have my wife and I would really appreciate it if maybe you could email us at [email protected]. Thanks for your time.

Brian

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I have noticed that you guys are not getting any responses from people who actually belong to groups. As I said before, I belong to Baton Rouge area homeschool groups, which would probably be too far to be practical for most of you. However, I do have a list of groups that you can check out. Maybe you will find a group that is closer to you from that list.
    If you do make connections with a group would you come back and share that here. Maybe if others can see some success they would be more willing to share their group information here.

Thanks,
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!