Looking for moms/students in same area
    bjlr2001 Guest

Question Looking for moms/students in same area

Anyone from Livingston Parish area?

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hey BJ...I used to live in Livingston Parish, just moved last July. There are lots of homeschoolers in the parish, hope you find some like minded homeschoolers near you!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Bsmom Guest

Default I'm in Livingston area!

I am a mom new to homeschooling my son in this area.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hey B's Mom, welcome to Time4Learning and homeschooling. As far as I know there is only one homeschool group in Livingston parish and it is out of Denham Springs. You might find information on them through their yahoo group. You might also consider checking out homeschool groups in Hammond and Baton Rouge. There are a lot of homeschoolers in the area you just have to hunt for them! Do an internet search for the Baton Rouge Homeschool Group. I think the Hammond group is called Tangipahoa Homeschoolers. We would love to be your support group online but it is hard for us to go on field trips and playdates! Let us know if there is anything we can help you with here. Happy homeschooling!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

jenmomof5 is offline Junior Member

Default livingston parish

hi!! i'm in livingston parish. we live in walker. you??

jenmomof5 is offline Junior Member

i'm in livingston. we are in walker. you??

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschool group

Hi homeschoolers,
    I just wanted to introduce myself to you all and let you know about our group that meets in Hammond. We are a classical homeschool community called Classical Conversations of Hammond Central. It is a paid program that meets once a week for 24-30 weeks depending on the age. We offer the classical method of learning to HS parents, some accountability, as well as a fun environment for learning. You can learn more at Classical Conversations - Classical Conversations. It is basically families coming together to support each other in a great community setting.
    If you would like more info or information about starting a group in your community, please call me at 985-320-4595. My name is Christy Anthony.