Louisiana

Thread: Louisiana

tilwch24 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Louisiana

Hello All! I am from Louisiana and in the process of looking into different programs for my 6th grader for the next two years. He is in a great ps right now but for 7th and 8th grade the ps options are not so good. I have to print out information from this website to show to his daddy so we can make a good informed desciosion. I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction. All that time4learning is about I need in writing! Thanks

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Louisiana

Hey!
    Welcome to the Louisiana board! Fortunately, Time4Learning has a way for you to see at least a preview of most of their information. You can see sample lessons and there are some independant reviews out there if you need other opinions besides those of us on this board! (Hey, we obviously like it or we wouldn't be here!) Try looking through the Scope and Sequence. You can get there by:
    a)Off of Time 4 Learning home page click on parent forum...
    b)select lesson plans off of the top tool bar....
    c)select the grade and subject you would like to check out...
    d)there is a printer friend version available if you need or want to print out the lesson plans/scope and sequence.

I hope this helps, and feel free to ask on here if there is anything else we can help you with. Can't guarantee that we can help, but we are willing to try!

Linda
    T4L LA State Rep
    Board Moderator and....
    Homeschooler of one!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!