New! -- Need help.

Question New! -- Need help.

Hi! -- I'm new here. -- Joined today, actually! -- And I have some questions.

1. I tried to print the Scope & Sequence so I could make lesson plans, but it printed a page with the lines that were on the website, but no text! -- How do I print it?
    2. I tried to preview a lesson, but I obvious misunderstood how to do it. -- I logged in as my son & didn't finished the lesson and "x"ed it out, then logged out. Then I checked to see if it recorded it as him or not. And it did record the log in as him. -- How do I fix this and how do I preview?

Thanks!
    Paulette

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hey Paulette,
    Welcome! I did send you a private email, check your in-box!

Let me answer your second question first. Don't exit through using the X. Exit by clicking on the home button which is the little house in the upper left hand corner. This should make it so that your previews do not show up on his record. If you X out before completing the lesson by using the X then it shows as incomplete.

As for your first question--I cut and pasted the scope and sequence from the web site into a word processing documet and printed it and it worked find so you might try doing it that way. You could even do it one chapter at a time that way.

I hope this helps. If I didn't get you the answer you were looking for please ask again. (I understand exactly what I'm talking about, but sometimes I don't get that expressed outside of my head!)
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Thanks! --
    Was able to print.

I understood about the home button in the torial, but I didn't see it. -- I will look again. --

Is there any way to correct the number of log ins?

Paulette

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I don't think you can correct the previous log ins. I will ask around and see.

Glad you were able to print. Sounds like you are on your way!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!