New to Shreveport and to homeschooling
    snibborrefinnej Guest

Default New to Shreveport and to homeschooling

We just moved to shreveport and we are new to the homeschooling thing. Anyone know of a homeschooling group near Shreveport that we can get invoved with?

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

I don't know about the Shreveport area, we are down by Baton Rouge. Try doing a google search or yahoo search for "homeschool group Shreveport" and you might find a group. Being so far north in the state you might also look into groups in Arkansas. It might be a long way to travel for a weekly park day, but they might have activities or field trips you might enjoy participating in.

Anyone have a suggestion regarding Shreveport groups??
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Unregisteredwieland152 Guest

Default Shreveport

Quote Originally Posted by snibborrefinnej View Post
    We just moved to shreveport and we are new to the homeschooling thing. Anyone know of a homeschooling group near Shreveport that we can get invoved with?
    Hi we just relocated to this area. Would love to get involved in a HS group here! Tracy contact [email protected]

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to Time4Learning! I hope that you can connect with a local homeschool group because it is so important for your sanity as well as beneficial for your child(ren). Please consider us your homeschool support group online. Feel free to share any questions, comments, triumphs, and setbacks with us!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

aerial expressions Guest

Default youth aerial yoga, mat yoga at discounted prices

I own Aerial Expressions at 1240 Shreveport Barksdale hwy, ste 109.
    I would like to teach homeschooled youth at discounted rates of $45 month vs $65. If u have a student that would like to learn the aerial arts, please call me at 318-3472608, or text, or email me at [email protected].
    also visit our website aerialexpressions. Com for our full listing of classes.