St Tammany / Tangipahoa Time4Learning'ites
    lw.nola is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default St Tammany / Tangipahoa Time4Learning'ites

My wife and I have decided to homeschool our 11 yr old girl (going into 6th) and 9 yr old son (going into 4th) and from what I have read and digested it seems like Time4Learning is an option that fits us best.... I would like to converse (possibly meet) with any fellow homeschooling parents in St Tammany and/or Tangipahoa area and get as much information as possible in making our homeschooling endeavor a successful one.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to Time4Learning! We are glad you have decided to make this journey. I don't know that I can help you connect with anyone locally but please feel free to speak with us here. We would be happy to share what we can about Time4Learning and about homeschooling. One of my biggest recommendations is always to try to find a local support group. Try doing an search on google groups or yahoo groups to try to find a local group. You might also check with your local library or the resource center in Hammond to see if you can connect with a local group through them. If you have specific questions please ask here, and once again, welcome to the homeschooling journey!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!