Welcome to the Louisiana Forum!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MamaToHerRoo

Thread: Welcome to the Louisiana Forum!

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Default Welcome to the Louisiana Forum!

Welcome to the Louisiana Forum!

Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individualstates to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members nearyou, ask each other state-related questions, and post information about localhomeschool events.

CandyHolt likes this.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

CandyHolt is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi , I am Candace and my daughter BriAnna is in first grade . This is our first year home schooling we live in Leesville, La .

Unregistered Guest

my name is shawndel i have 3 children i am thinking about homeschooing i need lots of info please i am in st tammany parish

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm not in your area, so I can't give personal experience for homeschooling in LA, but here are the Louisiana homeschool laws. That is a good place to start! Hopefully some of our other members will chime in as well. Good luck!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

raingirlz Guest

Default Homeschool Information for visiting

We are legal residents of Louisiana but we don't live in state do to the army. My DD is in 2nd grade. We will be coming for visit for about 3 months and during which. My husband will be getting everything done and for our big move from Hawaii to our next post. So need to know if there is anything we need to do while we are in Louisiana.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by raingirlz View Post
    We are legal residents of Louisiana but we don't live in state do to the army. My DD is in 2nd grade. We will be coming for visit for about 3 months and during which. My husband will be getting everything done and for our big move from Hawaii to our next post. So need to know if there is anything we need to do while we are in Louisiana.
    I replied (for what it's worth, lol) in your other thread: Homeschool Information for Visiting Louisiana
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Lottie Broussard is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello,
    I am an early childhood educator interested in offering K-3 Home School option. I believe in individualized instruction as a better way to educate. If you know of parents who want a home school experience but are unable to provide it, I can help!